FDX - Name change question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote:
Hell, let's just have Call Sign nights during hubturns! It'll be great!
Um. Yah. Like every night now.
Quote: Or you can go with a rainbow flag in celebration of your F-15 heritage.
Yep…the Eagles are mostly in the boneyard but the queers are welcomed into the military now. Not exactly how I thought it would go when I was raging at Nellis or Cope Thunder a few years back.

Eagle jokes aside--glad I am done. They have done all they can to squash a warrior culture….probably right about the time we are going to start needing it again the most.
I had them to change my ID so it begins with Captain, then my name.
Just to "kid" the fighter guys, I had them change my first name to my "call-sign" ... now it says, "Captain Mark"

I kid ... I kid ...
Just to josh with the fighter guys ...
What's amazing is that incident is almost 30 years old. Like they say you can build a thousand bridges.
Quote: What's amazing is that incident is almost 30 years old. Like they say you can build a thousand bridges.
No doubt, but just think, in a few short years the focus of the conversation will be on how progressive the Eagle community was. It's just that they were ahead of the times, that's all.
Quote: Or you can go with a rainbow flag in celebration of your F-15 heritage.
Uh Albie.......I don't think you "checked 6" on that one....
[QUOTE=TonyC;1623629]I didn't say you would never encounter a, shall we say, less than knowledgeable customs or immigration officer. Do you know of a single case where a crewmember was denied passage because of something on his company ID?

Yes I do. How about you?
Quote:
Quote: I didn't say you would never encounter a, shall we say, less than knowledgeable customs or immigration officer. Do you know of a single case where a crewmember was denied passage because of something on his company ID?

Yes I do. How about you?

If I did, I wouldn't have made the above claim, duh.

So, tell us what happened to the individual who was denied passage because of something oh his company ID. Was he detained in a secure room until the next flight departed the offended country and then promptly deported? Did he have to spend the night on the airplane and then take the next flight out of country? Was he fined? Was he unable to complete his trip? Where exactly did this happen?

I don't even show my ID to Customs and Immigrations Officers -- all they want to look at is my Passport. I'd like to know exactly who has a problem with Company ID cards.

1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to