DFW Area Real Estate Agent

Subscribe
Can anyone here recommend a good Realtor in the Dallas area. I'm looking to purchase a small home and don't really know anyone who can point me in the right direction other than Google.

I thought I would ask here first and see if anyone had any suggestions.

PM me if you'd like.
Uh.... The DFW metroplex has an area of over 1800 sq/mi. (all flat and brown, but I digress).

Do you have a specific area that you're interested in? A regular airport that you'll fly out of? A little bit of detail will get you better suggestions. Good luck.
Quote: Uh.... The DFW metroplex has an area of over 1800 sq/mi. (all flat and brown, but I digress).

Do you have a specific area that you're interested in? A regular airport that you'll fly out of? A little bit of detail will get you better suggestions. Good luck.
Dallas area... (Was gonna just say that, thought it would be funny, now I digress)

Right now I am looking around Downtown Dallas, B.A.D, Deep Ellum, maybe uptown. So Dallas side.
Life's too short to live in Dallas
I sent you a PM.
Quote: Life's too short to live in Dallas
I'm too young to live in the burbs with all the soccer moms and massive homes.

Truth is I live elsewhere, and am dropping $400 a month on hotels and probably another $300 on food. If I can grab a place around $1200 a month I won't be throwing money at Motel6 and Chick-Fil-a anymore.
I hear ya, downtown's the place to be

Greetings from Fort Worth
Quote: Life's too short to live in Dallas
I miss Raihead BBQ....especially the 50% discount for military in or out of uniform.

Sorry for the thread jack but the quote above is a catch phrase they use.

https://www.railheadsmokehouse.com
Quote: https://www.railheadsmokehouse.com
I feel like I'm gonna have to tell the wife we're going to the Ft. Worth zoo or something.
I agree with others that Fort Worth is the place to go! I lived in downtown Fort Worth for 6 years and loved it. If you're interested in the Fort Worth side, send me a PM. I'm also a Real Estate agent and love helping out fellow aviators.