jetBlue union vote, you speak for us.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
If you haven't voted yet please do so, and I just wanted to remind you, you aren't just making this choice for yourself. There are more than 150 pilots on property who are ineligible to vote,(didn't finish IOE before January 31st), as of april 22nd. More than 5 percent of the pilot group and all new hires will be subject to the choice you make. I don't care which way you vote, I really don't. As long as you vote. Be a participant. I don't want to be on a trip with you and hear that you didn't speak for me. I promise I won't complain other than to say anything that's wrong is your fault. Really. Just vote.
And also know that the rumors of Delta ousting ALPA is just that, rumors of a disgruntled small percentage. I have spoken directly with a Delta Captain on the MEC. He said there is absolutely no chance of ALPA being voted out. So don't believe everything you read
jetBlue union vote, you speak for us.
If there was any serious concern of Alpa loosing delta's two percent, Alpa would be doing a lot more of a campaign for this union vote for JetBlue. Couple Alpa emails isn't much.

I agree the delta rumor can't be too serious or they would be really begging to get out dues....
I wouldn't worry about voter turnout. The last vote had north of 98% casting a ballot. Yes or No, people are engaged and care about their future
Quote: If there was any serious concern of Alpa loosing delta's two percent, Alpa would be doing a lot more of a campaign for this union vote for JetBlue. Couple Alpa emails isn't much.

I agree the delta rumor can't be too serious or they would be really begging to get out dues....

Very true. ALPA has really been non existent since we started voting. Maybe they think we are a sure vote, I don't know. Or maybe they just don't want to waste their time and resources on a Group B carrier..... We shall see once the vote comes out in two days. I sure hope they step up for us because we are in for a battle I believe on getting everything we want in this CBA.
Quote: Very true. ALPA has really been non existent since we started voting. Maybe they think we are a sure vote, I don't know. Or maybe they just don't want to waste their time and resources on a Group B carrier..... We shall see once the vote comes out in two days. I sure hope they step up for us because we are in for a battle I believe on getting everything we want in this CBA.
???

You guys need to either deliver yourselves or remain non-professionals...
Do you think the girl at the bar is going to go home with you after you said no?

Prove yourselves, pony up your 2% until then... you are on your own...

Fair?
Quote: ???

Do you think the girl at the bar is going to go home with you after you said no?

Fair?
She sure came back though, she could not get enough the First time?!
Quote: ???

Fair?
Wait, ALPA is the hot girl at the bar? So I guess that means all the regional ALPA members are stuck in the "friend zone", huh?
When does the vote close?
Quote: She sure came back though, she could not get enough the First time?!
Well yeah, she wants what she can't have. Once she has you, she'll cheat on you with another airline.
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to