Dr. Stacy Vereen in Atlanta

Subscribe
Dr. Vereen was diagnosed with lung cancer and is retiring immediately. His office is closing this week. If you need to get your file for future use they will be open the rest of the week. Just FYI.
Case anybody didn't already know...keep copies of everything.

If you switch AMEs, sometimes the new guy will want to revisit a previously resolved issue just to CYA before signing your 1C. Having the paperwork helps.
Have used Dr.Vereen for 14years now, praying for a recovery and enjoyable retirement.
Quote: Have used Dr.Vereen for 14years now, praying for a recovery and enjoyable retirement.
I wish him well also!

Dr Vereen has always been a class act! I went to him for about 20 years..... He would bend over backwards to help any pilot out. God bless him!

I know I can't replace him as an AME. I can only hope to find someone who is at least on our side.
Who took over his practice?
Dr. Vereen
Does anybody know if Dr. Stacey Vereen is doing OK hopefully. If so is he still in the Atlanta GA area. I havedome many Flight Medical exams with him and he is a brilliant man, fluent in German.

I hope he is doing well.

Thanks,

Willem
Quote: Dr. Vereen was diagnosed with lung cancer and is retiring immediately. His office is closing this week. If you need to get your file for future use they will be open the rest of the week. Just FYI.
Does anybody have an update on his health?
Quote: Does anybody have an update on his health?
He initially survived cancer, but passed away two years ago.

https://aame.org.uk/wp-content/uploa...ugust-2018.pdf
Stacy did many of my FAA medicals, and will be missed. I always scheduled the first appointment in the morning, because the man could talk longer than an elephant could live. RIP Doc...
I did mine with him for several years as well. Great AME to have on your side. I go to Dr. Tom Faulkner now.