Endeavor pass travel question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone know deltas current policy for pass travel priority for parents of endeavor employees? Before the takeover by delta, they were bottom of the heap, even below buddy passes. Surely that has improved now??
They still go below buddies.
Quote: Anyone know deltas current policy for pass travel priority for parents of endeavor employees? Before the takeover by delta, they were bottom of the heap, even below buddy passes. Surely that has improved now??

They travel as S3C on Endeavor flights or S4 on mainline and other connection carrier flights.
9E parents are at a lower standby priority than Alaska Air parents on ZED tickets. Below all buddy passes. Same priority as a parent from any airline on a ZED ticket. According to DLnet this is the standard treatment for all connection airlines except maybe OO/EV who have some different rules on certain flights.
Quote: Lol how will that convince a parent to endorse their recent UND kid with $100,000 in loans to work for us. The parents will be subsidizing Delta for how many years while their kid can't afford to pay loans and live on minimum wage? But the payoff is junk non-rev passes. Plus no upgrade for them, must ride in coach.
Isn't Endeavour wholly owned now? I thought they got same boarding priority as mainline.
Quote: Lol how will that convince a parent to endorse their recent UND kid with $100,000 in loans to work for us. The parents will be subsidizing Delta for how many years while their kid can't afford to pay loans and live on minimum wage? But the payoff is junk non-rev passes. Plus no upgrade for them, must ride in coach.
Incorrect.
Quote: Isn't Endeavour wholly owned now? I thought they got same boarding priority as mainline.
No they have not given us the normal wholly owned pass benefits.
Quote: Isn't Endeavour wholly owned now? I thought they got same boarding priority as mainline.
Ha ha ha, this is Delta we're talking about
Wait.... we have pass benefits???
And this is how rumors get started... Endeavor parents have a priority of S4 with a seniority date of day of travel, so they have no priority as an S4, but they most certainly can get upgraded to first. The only time I've ever heard of anyone not allowed to ride in first was on Zed fares.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to