FDX question about required days off

Subscribe
Can someone recap, in plain English, the rules regarding how much time off you need after an international trip?

Specifically, for a trip that includes legs over 12 hours that require 4 crew members, and legs that are over 8 hours that require 3 crew members.

I know you need at least 48 hours off for a "normal" international trip, but I think you need more time off, based on how many augmented legs are on the trip.

I would appreciate a clear explanation of the rules, so I don't flunk bidding.

Thank you.
Add up your block for all 4 pilot legs and multiply by 2. Add that to your final block in time plus 30 minutes. EI...

one leg of 12:30
one leg of 8:51
one leg of 14:10

you must have 53:20 from block in plus 30.
Thanks.

Just to clarify, does the 53:20 include the already required 48:00?

Thanks again.
So, for example, if I had one 4 pilot leg of 13:00, that would be 26:00 required by the 4 pilot leg, so the normal 48:00 requirement would cover it?

Or do you add the 26 hours to the 48 hours already required?
The higher of the 2. The 48 hrs is for international trips with tafb of 120 hrs or more I believe.
Quote: The higher of the 2. The 48 hrs is for international trips with tafb of 120 hrs or more I believe.
Double the Block time for augmented short trips (<120 hrs TAFB) or what he said for long trips (48 hours for >120 TAFB).

So be careful when bidding for training slots because sometimes the 12 hour minimum isn't always enough to be CBA legal. I learned the hard way .
The 48 hours for > 120 TAFB is a CBA thing, which you can waive by scheduling yourself into this time off.
Any crew rest required due to block time is a crew rest thing, which you cannot waive.