USA Today supports Norwegian Air Internationa

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...bates/9255831/
USA Today is endorsing Norwegian Air without really going into the potential downside for the American aviation industry. Lee Moak offers a brief opposing view.
Quote: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/05/18/norwegian-air-cheap-flights-pilots-union-editorials-debates/9255831/[/URL]
USA Today is endorsing Norwegian Air without really going into the potential downside for the American aviation industry. Lee Moak offers a brief opposing view.
Why the U.S.must deny NAI: Opposing view

Go vote on the poll.
Where is the link to the poll? I read both the editorial, and Lee Moak's rebuttle, but I never saw a poll, or a link.
I don't see any poll either, I was just providing the link. I encourage everyone to post comments. Seems a lot of people support it as long as it means cheap flights for them.
I found it, you have to scroll way down on the same page as their "Editorial View" report, the poll is on the far right of the page, below the article.
You have to scroll down to the bottom right for the poll.
I get my news from online sources, and will never pay again for a USA Today. Then again, I am an airline pilot so paying for papers doesn't happen anyway.
Read the comments, the traveling public could care less. They view it as union protectionism and 90% don't understand the difference between NLH and NAI's flag of convenience model.

It will crush the US carriers, and as they are force to pull back and scale down, continuing to be taxed and saddled by the US Gov't service will suffer. Next will come cabotage.
Quote: Where is the link to the poll? I read both the editorial, and Lee Moak's rebuttle, but I never saw a poll, or a link.
Right side of the page, 2/3 of the way down, labeled "Quick poll".

And we're winning.
Make sure you vote on both polls.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to