Orange Site

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 30
Go to
Can someone tell me the companies on two jobs on the Orange Site?

6/12 posted job for Capt/FO air ambulance in a Lear 35 in New Hampshire

Other one is 6/12 G200 FO in Massachusetts.

Thanks
L35 NH - Reva
G200 MA - First Flight
Quote: Can someone tell me the companies on two jobs on the Orange Site?

6/12 posted job for Capt/FO air ambulance in a Lear 35 in New Hampshire

Other one is 6/12 G200 FO in Massachusetts.

Thanks
What is the name of the Orange site.

Wondering?

CaptainRJ
Quote: What is the name of the Orange site.

Wondering?

CaptainRJ
Pilot Jobs, Aviation Jobs, Aviation Employment, Job Fairs, Career Fairs
So I'm wondering what the deal is with not calling it Climbto350 or whatever its name is? SOme secret society thing? Trademark infrindgement? "If you have to ask" thing? Seems odd...but obviously what do I know....
Quote: So I'm wondering what the deal is with not calling it Climbto350 or whatever its name is? SOme secret society thing? Trademark infrindgement? "If you have to ask" thing? Seems odd...but obviously what do I know....
The "orange site" is a common knowledge pilot job site popular with corporate and charter guys, just a nickname for it.
Quote: So I'm wondering what the deal is with not calling it Climbto350 or whatever its name is? SOme secret society thing? Trademark infrindgement? "If you have to ask" thing? Seems odd...but obviously what do I know....
It's because they think they sound cooler by saying it one way. Took me a while to figure it out as well. Until I came across it and realized it was orange...
Who is offering the Cheyenne Captain job in Wisconsin posted on 7/5/14? Thanks!
Quote: Who is offering the Cheyenne Captain job in Wisconsin posted on 7/5/14? Thanks!
Express Aviation Services
Quote: It's because they think they sound cooler by saying it one way. Took me a while to figure it out as well. Until I came across it and realized it was orange...
Yeah I figured it was a way to sound salty and part of the club!!
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 30
Go to