Kalitta Air now accepting FO applications

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64  114 
Page 14 of 458
Go to
Quote: 727C47 I hope to be paired with you for AQP again this year.. Now you know my screen name. Good Luck to all interviewing here. If you know what you are coming into it is a fun job. One of the best pilot groups I have ever flown with!!!
Ditto brother !!!
Quote: Really? Even the scabs?
What scabs? He did say "Group" and I have to agree with him. That is the main reason I stay here.
Guys,

Thanks again for all the good info. I've got what is most likely a stupid question. What's the expected dress code for the interview? I'm currently planning on wearing my interview suit, but after reading the Atlas hiring thread where they expect you to wear something less formal, just started second guessing myself.

I look forward to sitting reserve at CVG and buying drinks for any of you I can ID for helping myself and others get here.

Thanks again.
Wear a suit. This ain't atlas.
Wear the suit... they told us to leave the jacket behind when we went to the sim .. and gave us the option for the interview.... but wear it none the less.... I interviewed with 6 guys.... 5 hired.. one turned it down... the one who didn't get hired.. no suit..

now.. I am not saying that was the deciding factor....but why chance it.
Thanks! I'm sure it was the suit... now where did I put the shoe polish?
Quote: Guys,

Thanks again for all the good info. I've got what is most likely a stupid question. What's the expected dress code for the interview? I'm currently planning on wearing my interview suit, but after reading the Atlas hiring thread where they expect you to wear something less formal, just started second guessing myself.

Thanks again.
My interview instruction letter says:

"Please note that the dress code will be business casual."

That doesn't sound like a full-up suit and tie. . .
Quote: My interview instruction letter says:

"Please note that the dress code will be business casual."

That doesn't sound like a full-up suit and tie. . .
OK. Business casual is, in corporate America, jeans and a Tee shirt. Try that and let us know how it turns out for you. Or.. just wear the suit and tie as well as matching socks and you'll make a good first impression.
I have just been catching up reading through this thread, and I noticed it was mentioned 5,000 TT or 1,500 TT for military, however the req's on the online application have 5,000 TT as its own bullet, and 500 hours turbine OR 1,500 TT for military as a separate bullet. Can anyone help me out on which is correct? Thanks.
Quote: I have just been catching up reading through this thread, and I noticed it was mentioned 5,000 TT or 1,500 TT for military, however the req's on the online application have 5,000 TT as its own bullet, and 500 hours turbine OR 1,500 TT for military as a separate bullet. Can anyone help me out on which is correct? Thanks.
No one here will be able to help because even Connie Kalitta himself will not know the answer. Proper course of action is to apply and if they call you and hire you then you know that you met the mins. Plus you will get an early lesson on how the company works....use their incompetence to your advantage.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64  114 
Page 14 of 458
Go to