Emirates -Suite/First Class- FDX

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
I wish the IPA leadership would read this. 10 hours!? We are on the cold floor 95% of the DHeads. And get First only during the 5% left and block over 12 or 15:31 Duty. Rare. Very Rare.

For some reason our Pilots and the IPA leadership do not care about comm. on our DHeads. Weird. And it stinks IMO.

Apathy Reigns!!!
I wish the IPA leadership would read this. 10 hours!? We are on the cold floor 95% of the DHeads. And get First only during the 5% left and block over 12 or 15:31 Duty. Rare. Very Rare.

For some reason our Pilots and the IPA leadership do not care about comm. on our DHeads. Weird. And it stinks IMO.

Apathy Reigns!!!
Took the wife on bs class vacation to europe this spring on miles earned by our dh system.Saved over $4000 in airfare. You don't log many miles dh on your own airline.
My experience has been that unless you rate it, regardless of your bank, you can't get it. Discounted first class only on a 8 hour leg - I'm guessing we get no discounts on EK (we never used to). So you get full price business - even if you has the bank they would not allow you to use it to buy a FC ticket - at least with Global.

Is AF first any good? Their business used to suck.
Quote: What makes you think that the agent had the authority to accept even $1 less?
Okay since you asked...

What makes a rental car clerk upgrade you from compact to standard for half the cost online or even for free?

What makes a first class ticket upgrade only $200 when checking-in at a self service kiosk when the online price was $500 more at time of purchase?

What makes the hotel desk clerk offer you breakfast at check-in for only 9 Euro but will cost 17 Euro the next morning in person?

Why do they make an announcement that they are over booked and are offering a $200 voucher to anyone willing to give up their seat...but when you tell them you will do it for a $300 voucher and a hotel room, they say ok?

The moral to all of this and much more...it never hurts to ask.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to