Q for FedEx pilots

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Is it true that the company hires people to carry your bags up to the airplane for you? Thanks.
Quote: Is it true that the company hires people to carry your bags up to the airplane for you? Thanks.
Yeap and I've got beach front property in Arizona for sale!
Yes, because they don't want us to cramp up after one of our one hour session with one of the company massage therapists before we start a trip. They don't want to see us waste the benefit.
Quote: Yes, because they don't want us to cramp up after one of our one hour session with one of the company massage therapists before we start a trip. They don't want to see us waste the benefit.

Too bad Albie, that perk would have done wonders for your back!
bags
The crew's bags are delivered to the aircraft in most int'l locations. The logic is so we don't go splat on our posterior on a slippery stairs and delay the departure or go out with a bad back. It is FAR cheaper to hire local labor. Bags full of walking around town money are heavy!
Quote: The crew's bags are delivered to the aircraft in most int'l locations. The logic is so we don't go splat on our posterior on a slippery stairs and delay the departure or go out with a bad back. It is FAR cheaper to hire local labor. Bags full of walking around town money are heavy!
You don't fly domestic.........do you?
Quote: Is it true that the company hires people to carry your bags up to the airplane for you? Thanks.

Yep, They hired me, I carry my bags!
Hey Sean,

What happend to the

"Eat mor Dawg" Thing?????

Quote: Hey Sean,

What happend to the

"Eat mor Dawg" Thing?????

HEY, don't kick a man when he's down!
Ok, so I will take that as a no then?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to