Any news on Air Wisconsin Class dates yet?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Happy New Year everyone. Has anyone have any updates on the classes for air wisconsin? I talk to the VP of Maintance this weekend, and he said it is looking like Febuary. Can anyone conferm that? He also said that there are some other flying there looking into, but i know that wont get anyone excited, till we ever get a final yes from one of the companies.

Also, does anyone know how deep the "pool" is? How many classes is it going to take to clear the pool. I got hired early November. Just wondering.
KLW said on the company discussion board the next newhire class is Jan 22nd.

Take that for what it is worth....and I serioulsy doubt there will be any growth for ZW in 2007.
Quote: ... will be any growth for ZW in 2007.
Growth and ZW shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Hear Wiskey's a great company to work for, but I wouldn't think they could put a competitive bid together to save their lives..
Quote: Growth and ZW shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Hear Wiskey's a great company to work for, but I wouldn't think they could put a competitive bid together to save their lives..
I'd be willing to bet a 'competitive bid' had nothing to do with us not winning the Midwest RFP...
Quote: I'd be willing to bet a 'competitive bid' had nothing to do with us not winning the Midwest RFP...
I would. It's why AWAC lost it.
Quote: I would. It's why AWAC lost it.
haha
what is ZW? sorry don't know all the lingo yet.

Nevermind. I figured it out i think. Short for Air Wisconsin or something?
ZW is the 2-letter ICAO code for Air Wisconsin
I'm gonna have to agree with Boiler. I don't think it was the money that was the problem. There are some other contributing factors linked to the loss of that RFP.
We'll never know, but I think there were issues other than money in play here too.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to