AA.pilotcredentials.com and the profile

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to
That's a normal message. Don't worry about it. Mine always said that and I was hired a few months ago.
Quote: Right from the Q&A section of the aa pc website:

A: Here are the guidelines:

PIC (Pilot In Command) = Any time you signed for the plane as aircraft commander
or solo including all instructor time.

SIC (Second In Command) = Any time you acted as second in command and/or didn't sign for the plane.
This DOES include dual/student time.

Instructor = Only the time you logged as an instructor, regardless of the time being reported in PIC.

Instructor time is PIC time. It belongs in both columns.

Hope this helps!
Thank you. You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar!
Quote: That's a normal message. Don't worry about it. Mine always said that and I was hired a few months ago.
thank you for the clarification. fell much better now.
Crossing fingers, and waiting for good news!
All,
Which page do I "check the box" for evaluator pilot?

I've been over the profile twice, and can't see it.

I guess it's pilot-proof.

Thanks.
Are people getting hard copy LORs and uploading those, or is there an electronic way like airlineapps?
On the initial page before you log in there is a link to do a recommendation on the top right. You can't send a request like airline apps unfortunately.
Quote: I really wish this was true, but unfortunately not.
EVERY airframe (even Gucci) has some losers...as was expertly demonstrated during my sim session today.

-a KC-10 dude
LOL. I was SJAFB and Travis back in the day...there're some 10 guys I wouldn't share a stick of gum with. One or two of them made it here, but so it goes.
Quote: Two Great Airlines .... One Great Future

USAir pilots, Watch out the fox is in the hen house
Please explain the last part...what do you know???
There's a hairpin turn required to negotiate the stairway landing at my hotel. I'm calling in sick. We should NEVER stay here!
There is a "current rating" box on Pilot Credentials, is it asking are you current in that aircraft or do you have a type rating in that aircraft?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 3 of 5
Go to