Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
and I'm a member of the Antioch Baptist church
and I ain't even got a garage
you can call home and ask my wife......
Quote: Why is everyone so worked up about this? You do NOT need a government issued photo ID to clear security.
What? Are you serious? KCM as well as your company issued ID has been vetted at all levels of the federal government. . . your statement is false.
Quote: What? Are you serious? KCM as well as your company issued ID has been vetted at all levels of the federal government. . . your statement is false.
I'm not speaking in terms of a crewmember.

It is not false. I have cleared security as a pax without an ID. Read the posted info above regarding confirming identity without a valid government issued ID.

I find it laughable though. All they did to vet me was to ask more questions, give me a full pat-down, and search my entire suitcase. Wasn't a big deal.
Quote:
I think you only can go without an ID if you're voting, otherwise, you seem to need an ID for just about everything.
Coincidentally, there's a voter's registration form on the back of the I-862s.

One of the boxes is already filled in.
Quote: I'm not speaking in terms of a crewmember.

It is not false. I have cleared security as a pax without an ID. Read the posted info above regarding confirming identity without a valid government issued ID.

I find it laughable though. All they did to vet me was to ask more questions, give me a full pat-down, and search my entire suitcase. Wasn't a big deal.
Sounds like a TSA fail if there was no checking & only taking your word!
Quote: No matter what, we need to let them on our flights even though nobody knows who they are.
That's not true. They know who they are.
Quote: Sounds like a TSA fail if there was no checking & only taking your word!

Are you surprised? Lol. TSA is all talk.
ALPA national will condemn this in the strongest possible terms...

Right after one of these illegal alien passengers takes down an airliner.

Carl
update:

TSA Admits Lying About Illegal Aliens Flying Without Proper ID

Lee Moak is happy to tell the world our bankruptcy-plus contracts are fine...but something important like this, and he's NORDO.
I heard about this one!

It is definitely a risky practice. Just imagine. Show up with some (easily faked) deportation hearing docs, and just waltz right on any plane without any ID.

What could possibly go wrong?
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to