JetBlue pilot busted for heroin

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to
Quote: 61.15a (second word)....CONVICTION.
I know. That's why I pasted the regulation and not just the heading.

The guy needs to be convicted for certificate action. Didn't realize I needed to clarify to this extend at the majors level. ;-)
This is just stupid and sad.....

And as far as HIMS program is concerned, I do not think it applies to drugs. I could be wrong. And I believe (DAL anyway) has a zero tolerance for that, so if you are busted for illegal drug usage, you are gone..
Quote: C'mon Stu, that was a funny post, weren't you laughing?

Only ones with issues are those who can dish it out but not take it. Like my comment about the hazards of flying in Africa and getting eaten by a predatory cat and catching malaria. I was quickly reminded how devastating it was when ya'all lost a flight attendant to malaria and that we at Delta don't joke about Africa. But it's perfectly ok to joke about how easy Juno is, jackscrews and Jetbrown. Thank you for blocking me Buzz, enjoy life on the top of the hill. You're earning your reputation as a skygod every day. Keep up the work my friend.

You know the rules on here: NEVER question anything about Delta Air Lines! Never!
This guy came from our shop. I spent a trip listening to him complain on and on about everything about this career. This will give him much needed perspective. Tough lesson. This is a great job and I feel fortunate every day to have chosen this and to have been lucky enough to have the health to do it.
It's all because of "Breaking Bad."
He is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty...just sayin
Quote: He is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty...just sayin
No he isn't. He's a pilot. We are always guilty/at fault until proven otherwise. Right?
Quote: No he isn't. He's a pilot. We are always guilty/at fault until proven otherwise. Right?
Sadly all too true
Quote: No he isn't. He's a pilot. We are always guilty/at fault until proven otherwise. Right?
Wouldn't hurt to have a better choice of girl friends......
Quote: Wouldn't hurt to have a better choice of girl friends......
I read she's been arrested previously for prostitution AND had a crackpipe on her when arrested. Beautiful.....
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 4 of 8
Go to