Tattoos In The Industry

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to
The hipsters have ruined everything. If I see you with two sleeves of ink in uniform, I basically know right away that you’re just one hell of a big *****. Tatts and PBR used to be cool until the millennials and hipsters got to them.
Yeah. I got my full sleeve tatoo so I could be just as unique as everyone else.
If somebody could invent some 5 year disappearing ink, they would be RICH!!!!!

I don't have any tats myself because permanent lasts a long time....
Let’s first state I don’t really get the draw to them at all. But out of all tattoos that I wonder about, I am just curious as why people get back tattoos. If you love tattoos why would you put it somewhere you almost never look if you like it so much to put it on your body. I can’t tell you the last time I’ve seen my back. Only reason I may is for reaching a pimple to pop. And even then I don’t think I would be checking out my tattoo much during the process.
The other one I don’t really understand is the commemorative tattoos. They mean something which is big deal. Does your memory not work? Why do you need a tattoo to remind you of something so substantial in your life and if it wasn’t that substantial for you to remember it why do you a need a tattoo for it.
In my generation it’s more counter culture to not have tattoos. I however never saw the point in them. I don’t, however, judge people when I see tattoos on them I just don’t understand it and I don’t have to. BTW my wife has a couple tattoos and she wishes she never got them now. I think a lot of people do after a while but of course there are plenty that don’t or won’t admit it because they wouldn’t want to admit they made a “mistake” in doing so.
Quote: If somebody could invent some 5 year disappearing ink, they would be RICH!!!!!

I don't have any tats myself because permanent lasts a long time....
The girl in the Martini glass has a certain appeal, and don't forget "Death before dishonor" especially at contract time.
Quote: ...don't forget "Death before dishonor" ...
An alternative strategy is “Take the dishonor, then wait patiently for your chance....”
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to