Is Hank the Mumbai Pharmacist dead?

Subscribe
I got an email from someone saying he was Hank's son soliciting biz. He said Hank had passed earlier this year. That was a few days ago. A few minutes ago I got a IM from Hank's facebook profile asking if I wanted to make a med order. After I queried them they disappeared w/o answering back. Anyone got the lowdown?
Quote: I got an email from someone saying he was Hank's son soliciting biz. He said Hank had passed earlier this year. That was a few days ago. A few minutes ago I got a IM from Hank's facebook profile asking if I wanted to make a med order. After I queried them they disappeared w/o answering back. Anyone got the lowdown?
Hank, Hemant Shah, died of a heart attack approximately 3 months ago.
Thanks Scambo. I knew I'd have an answer within a few minutes. APC. Actually useful.
Quote: Hank, Hemant Shah, died of a heart attack approximately 3 months ago.
Was his heart attacked caused by excessive use of his own druuuuuugs dude?
Quote: Was his heart attacked caused by excessive use of his own druuuuuugs dude?
Stu:

I'm somewhat tolerant of poor manners. However, I have to ask myself, "Does he/she know, or not care?" You, here, have demonstrated a new low on this forum.

--Did you not log off and allow some idiot to post an asinine, callous missive, at your expense, and think it was 'funny?'

--Did you purposely make the post, with malice, hate and poor taste, or are YOU a complete idiot?

Primarily for your sake... Go Away.

For our sake... Go Away.

Please...

NOT posted in jest.