PSA Domicile Question

Subscribe
For the guys on the inside...

I am transitioning out of the Navy in February, looking to get into a regional to build time and PSA is one of the companies I am researching. APC has PSA's domiciles listed as CLT, TYS & DAY.

(1) Is this accurate? (i.e. are there others or are any of them scheduled to close)
(2) Is there an appreciable difference in the reserve or upgrade time between any of them?

Thank you!
Those three domiciles are correct. All seem like they will be around a while, especially DAY, CLT.
Reserve time short at all three right now, like a month or two.
Quote: For the guys on the inside...

I am transitioning out of the Navy in February, looking to get into a regional to build time and PSA is one of the companies I am researching. APC has PSA's domiciles listed as CLT, TYS & DAY.

(1) Is this accurate? (i.e. are there others or are any of them scheduled to close)
(2) Is there an appreciable difference in the reserve or upgrade time between any of them?

Thank you!
There is no difference in upgrade time. It's all seniority based. Say you are at CLT and upgrade. You may be based elsewhere because they may not be a vacant yet for a CA at CLT. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
I am an Instructor for PSA. You can call me with any questions you have. 859-466-7226
Thank you guys for your responses!

Quote: I am an Instructor for PSA. You can call me with any questions you have. 859-466-7226
COMAIR, will you please PM me with a day/time that would be good for me to give you a call? Thank you!