Alaska training crashpad

Subscribe
I start class in 2 weeks, haven't had any luck with looking for a crashpad to rent during training. If any of you have been through ground school semi-recently and have good intel I'd certainly appreciate a pm.

Cheers!
Quote: I start class in 2 weeks, haven't had any luck with looking for a crashpad to rent during training. If any of you have been through ground school semi-recently and have good intel I'd certainly appreciate a pm.

Cheers!
There's a youth hostel that Delta runs.
Quote: I start class in 2 weeks, haven't had any luck with looking for a crashpad to rent during training. If any of you have been through ground school semi-recently and have good intel I'd certainly appreciate a pm.

Cheers!
Not too much help but I've seen crashpad postings at the employee bus stops as well as upstairs in the resource center. End of C-concourse take the elevator up or stairs by the elevator and ask Mary in the chief pilots office.

Try not to include the word "Alaska" in any future posts as it will guarantee some kind of D-bag remark and will probably be closed within a day or two.

Welcome to Alaska Airlines, you're going to love it here!
OP, please send me a PM with more specifics on dates etc.
Quote: Congrats on the job O. Pelican is correct:don't post anything with "Alaska" in it or it will be immediately hijacked by the deltoids and turned into a bash Alaska thread.

This board at one time was a great source for industry news/info. Not so much anymore since it's been taken over by the deltoid mods and their sympathizers. Read this post quickly as I'm sure it won't be on this board for more than 30-45 minutes.
That is a true fact.