Republic New Hire Bonus?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to
Quote: GoJet has a 5k signing bonus, no strings attached
I'm pretty sure I had at least 5k worth of flights canceled out of ORD this past winter and I got paid for all of them. Their bonus probably about makes up for lack of cancellation pay but just for one year.
Quote: I'm pretty sure I had at least 5k worth of flights canceled out of ORD this past winter and I got paid for all of them. Their bonus probably about makes up for lack of cancellation pay but just for one year.
Fine. But are you at GoJet? An airline created to work around TransStates pilots who were trying to better their lives and the lives of all to follow. No honor or no cancellation pay? It was an easy choice for me.
Quote: I'm pretty sure I had at least 5k worth of flights canceled out of ORD this past winter and I got paid for all of them. Their bonus probably about makes up for lack of cancellation pay but just for one year.
Yep I made $1500 off of Cancellation pay in January alone.
the signing bonus doesn't make up nearly of much i lose working at republic. they mess up my pay each month and cancel at least 7 hours a month due to staffing. at four year pay i might make 20K this year. as soon as another regional hires me im out of here
Quote: the signing bonus doesn't make up nearly of much i lose working at republic. they mess up my pay each month and cancel at least 7 hours a month due to staffing. at four year pay i might make 20K this year. as soon as another regional hires me im out of here
You are just a disingenuous idiot all the way around.
Yes. I recently interviewed and they are currently offering a $5,000 signing bonus for the E170/175 with a 2 year, pro-rated contract. There is a $10,000 signing bonus for the Q400 with a 1 year, pro- rated contract...
Quote: You are just a disingenuous idiot all the way around.
yes, yes i am. not as bad as they guy who thinks that its a 20K signing bonus and upgrade time is less than 8 years. Side note: bedford wrote in a email that they are drawing down flying more this year.
So, it sounds like it doesn't matter what the signing bonus is.... If you have any other regional lined up don't take a job with Republic.
Does that about sum it up?
Indeed... A very neat and tidy way of looking at it. Why do you think there is a big hiring bonus in the first place.
Quote: So, it sounds like it doesn't matter what the signing bonus is.... If you have any other regional lined up don't take a job with Republic.
Does that about sum it up?
You could go to Mesa, upgrade in 12-16 months and have cancellation pay.

Oh and they have the 175 now if thats what you care about.

Most junior Mesa captain April 2013 hire.
1  2  3  4 
Page 2 of 4
Go to