Pilot Credentials

Subscribe
Does anyone have any success stories with Pilot Credentials? Is this the only way to apply to the following companies: AA, FedEx Express, SWA?

I am working on an application on Airlineapps and was curious if Pilot Credentials was similar.

Plopter
Yes it is the only way to apply for AA/SWA/FedEX. It is close to airline apps. you Can fill out all 3 profiles for free but if you do that you have to fill all 3 out in full. No importing. I hope that helps.
^^^^ What he said. My suggestion is to fill out one (either Pilot Credentials or Airline Apps), print it, and use it to help you get through the other a bit faster.
Also, I DON'T recommend paying for the Global Pilot Credentials site. It advertises that you only have to fill out one (SWA/AA/Fedex), and it will import that info to the rest. That is partially true. It imports the data between apps for some sections, but the apps are not entirely the same. Especially in the flight hours sections. They are all looking for different things. The program will try to import from one app to another, and it will sometimes do so inaccurately. After struggling with that, I decided to do each one individually to ensure each app was done properly. Don't waste your money.
Thanks
Awesome guys, thanks for the info!

Plopter