Comair Radisson hotel rooms for training

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Well the sh*tter works, It is a hot hotel and I have never had to turn on my heat yet. Sleep number beds in every room (60) and they are all king size.
Quote: Well the sh*tter works, It is a hot hotel and I have never had to turn on my heat yet. Sleep number beds in every room (60) and they are all king size.
LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYY, maybe someday i'll be able to leave my sleeping bag at home.
Is that Sports bar still on the Bluff on the other side of the Freeway? That place was kinda fun after class for a few cold ones. Good Wings too.
Pantera, I dont know when you started class or if you are in my class. I am in the first class that went through the new bridge program. I believe that I could of been drunk every night and passed the first section of ground school We just took our basic indoc test today. 40 multiple choice, 10 short answer. I got a 93% and never studied one minute outside of class. I did homework while we were doing the lesson in class. An 80% is required to pass. I also have a room on the freeway side. Some people say it is loud but it doesnt seem to bother my one bit. You can request a microwave from the front desk and some people have bought George Foreman grills. If you eat upstairs they have a comair menu if you sit at the bar and everything on it is $6.50. Other than that, have fun.
yes it is still there
no I am not in your class, basic indoc was pretty easy, I guess I just strive for a little higher then low 90's
Quote: I am in the first class that went through the new bridge program. I believe that I could of been drunk every night and passed the first section of ground school...I got a 93% and never studied one minute outside of class. I did homework while we were doing the lesson in class.
Awesome!! The question is, if you could have been drunk every night, why weren't you? Don't be a wuss. Being hungover in ground school is the only way to go, especially if you were in a bridge program.
We dont get paid any more for getting better than an 80. I think the test could of been written better as well. Some answers contradicted what we learned. Something contradict eachother between student notes, the ops manual, and standards manual. So I am happy with my 93%
is it single or double occupancy
Single occupency. I guess I wasnt drunk every night because I kept waiting for them to throw everything at us. Plus I was tired every night I got back from class....kind of a lame excuse but....
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to