FDX - Min time on backend DH layover

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Where do you go to find how a trip is being paid,,ie block, tafb,??
thanks in advance.
It's generally too much fancy footwork for me to figure out, but some of the trips are obvious that they're block time trips. It's paid on block time if you add up your block time, plus deadhead time, and that totals the pay.
Quote: Where do you go to find how a trip is being paid,,ie block, tafb,??
thanks in advance.
Little bit harder now with the new format for pfc.com. But if you look at the bid pack format it's a little easier.

If the block hours equal the CH then it obviously is a block time trip.

If by the Credit Hours it has a T (e.g. 26:34T), then it is a trip rig or TAFB paid trip.

If it is a one day trip and pays more than 6:00CH it could be a combo of duty rig, or block time and MPDP (min pay per duty period).

If neither is true then it is a MPDP.

A trip can change the way it is paid depending upon when you actually block in and how much you block.

This does not answer your question completely. The long haul int'l has other pay consequences, but this should cover most general pay purposes.
Quote: DLAX, not true if it's international, 60 hours then...which can get sporty for last minute revisions. I've had to fight the you've already deviated even though a trip is revised fight

FYI for deviants :-P
Good catch -- I was assuming domestic

Regardless, if a trip is revised on the backend and the crew can't possibly make the scheduled flight back -- they have to revise it and rebook legal tickets.

You're authorized to take the whole layover -- regardless of what you actually do.

The revision could affect pay, per diem, travel bank etc --- all on your favor.

My main point: The company is deciding to schedule and interpret the contract very, very "efficiently" to reduce their costs --- pay close attention to your pairing & what's going on around you.,.and make sure you don't inadvertently (or lackadaisically) help them reduce your negotiated compensation
Bump...

Front End Deviations, Back End Deviations...

Know the contract

Know the sort status

Think
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to