Lumosity for the Cognitive Test ???

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Oh good God, are you serious? I'd never enter the Airline World if I had to do that crap!
Ha....yeah that's what I said. It was actually the easiest part of the interview, but I know guys who it totally got wound up and they didn't get through because of it.
Quote: Ha....yeah that's what I said. It was actually the easiest part of the interview, but I know guys who it totally got wound up and they didn't get through because of it.
Yeah, it's not just this test, it's every thing you have to do just to get a friggen interview. I won't do another, that's for sure, I'd just go back to float planes!
Reserved..
Quote: Oh good God, are you serious? I'd never enter the Airline World if I had to do that crap!
I didn't do any prep for it... if you've played video games and are reasonably good at them, it's easy.
I wouldn't worry about cog test.....Panel interview and Knowledge test are where you should spend your time. If you're 121 the knowledge test isn't that hard.
The guy I had on the jumpseat a couple of weeks ago would disagree. He said he was told he was not given the job because of one of the scores he made on the cog test; the rest of the interview was fine according to what he said he was told by AK who gave him the bad news. He was most frustrated by the fact that he didn't know what part of the cog test he didn't pass.
Here's what's going on:

The more hoops and ridiculous tests a pilot must endure to be hired, the less likely he will jump ship from carrier to carrier just to improve working conditions. Sound like fun?

I'm telling you - none of these tests a competent pilot make. But what do I know.
Quote: Here's what's going on:

The more hoops and ridiculous tests a pilot must endure to be hired, the less likely he will jump ship from carrier to carrier just to improve working conditions. Sound like fun?

I'm telling you - none of these tests a competent pilot make. But what do I know.
The DL tests have barely changed in almost 20 years...
Quote: I didn't do any prep for it... if you've played video games and are reasonably good at them, it's easy.
Does Pong count? Only video game I've ever played.
I only wish I could find and download the scene from the "Right Stuff" comparing the monkeys demonstrating their cognitive skills and the astronauts doing the same. I believe they were all in chairs designed to disorientate them.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to