commuting from PIT

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Anyone here commute out of PIT? Just looking for you opinion of how doable it is.
Probably the worst commute you could do if you are going to an Airways hub.
A lot of pilots and FAs live in PIT after the crew base was closed. Many commuting to PHL, DCA, CLT. You will have to plan very carefully.
The good news is, you'll have plenty of other commuters to hang out with as you watch full airplanes push without you.
Quote:
The good news is, you'll have plenty of other commuters to hang out with as you watch full airplanes push without you.
And a lot of empty airport to walk around in while waiting for the next flight.
I worked a PHL-PIT flight last summer. 61 non-revs. Expect to be harassed at the gate by PITbulls with hire dates in the early 70s...even if you're working the flight.
Quote: I worked a PHL-PIT flight last summer. 61 non-revs. Expect to be harassed at the gate by PITbulls with hire dates in the early 70s...even if you're working the flight.
Just wait until FCFS goes into effect. I'm pretty sure a new hire will get murdered while he or she strolls down the jet bridge by the cattest of ranchers.
Quote: And a lot of empty airport to walk around in while waiting for the next flight.
Hey man, they have a Currito there. Those burritos don't have ANY borders.
Quote: Just wait until FCFS goes into effect. I'm pretty sure a new hire will get murdered while he or she strolls down the jet bridge by the cattest of ranchers.
Oh to be in a Pittsburgh Apple Store or Best Buy on September 9th!
What is FCFS?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to