Paying it forward

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Does anyone else find it a little disturbing that an ACP related in a blog the name of a pilot who called to discuss what appears to have been a personal issue? Maybe it's me, but even though it was done in the spirit of recognizing someone in a positive manner, I sure wouldn't be inclined to have a forthcoming conversation with that ACP, knowing that the gist of the conversation might be published on a blog on PFC.

I guess if he doesn't mind, then no harm no foul, but I found it a little creepy.

For the record, I do like to see folks get recognized for good work...and I thought it a considerate attempt to recognize the individuals...espeially our support folks, cause I imagine we're not always an easy group to work with
The SCP used a youtube video of a FedEx aircraft landing on the p.f.c. home page in a discussion of "bad technique."

That same video was later used in a disciplinary hearing!*? At a minimum, that's an example of bad management .... TERRIBLE LEADERSHIP

I've also had ASAP reports used for disciplinary purposes. How does Management get a hold of ASAP Reports that still have the names on them?
You read what an ACP or SCP writes? Why?
I thought it was like an Obama composite girlfriend, not a real pilot but an ACP idealized version of a pilot who confronted with a scheduling problem picked the company over his other lessor priorities.
Quote: I thought it was like an Obama composite girlfriend, not a real pilot but an ACP idealized version of a pilot who confronted with a scheduling problem picked the company over his other lessor priorities.
Yes --- was that story supposed to be inspiring?

I found the story vague, a bit strange and ultimately laughable

What was the purpose?
You guys read that stuff?
Quote: You guys read that stuff?
I read everything, heck I even read the FOM once.
I hope she had his permission to tell everyone he had some sort of personal issue going on.....eek!
A little creepy, yeah.

I also read the message between the lines. If you have personal problems to the point you need to call your Star Fleet Captain, you should still show up for training as scheduled.

Mod Note:

This thread is worthless without the actual creepy "stuff" you guys are talking about here.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to