FDX FxCal and iOS8

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
FxCal will work with iOS8 except Auto Poll may not keep the screen alive as in the past. You may need to set you screen settings higher than you like until I get an iOS8 update posted.
I have a pending update with Apple that will add the IND crew base and the the company 2015 calendar. It will also allow all users including FxBidLite to post AND view trips posted for SWAP or GIVEAWAY. So every pilot will finally have a FREE and EASY swap bulletin board to use.
FDX FxCal and iOS8
Great! Thank you for the preemptive update.
Quote: ... It will also allow all users including FxBidLite to post AND view trips posted for SWAP or GIVEAWAY. So every pilot will finally have a FREE and EASY swap bulletin board to use.
Awesome!

BTW appDude, why don't you talk to IT and give them some advice on improving VIPS?
Quote:
BTW appDude, why don't you talk to IT and give them some advice on improving VIPS?

If VIPS were too good, there would be no demand for his products!

Quote: If VIPS were too good, there would be no demand for his products!

Good point... I wasn't thinking as a businessman.
Only one app worth having on the front page of the iPhone.

He did though, cost me thousands of dollars as I was a committed Windows/Android user. When the android died, I called him and we talked iPhone stuff.....I broke down, bought an iPhone. Hated it for a week, then all of a sudden....began to love it.

Since then, two iMacs, three IPads, 3 iPhones, and one macbook later, we have removed all vestiges of windows from my life. I now have time for hobbies instead of using my free time keeping cranky microsoft products barely functional

The dude ought to be paid commission by Apple.
Quote:
Only one app worth having on the front page of the iPhone.

He did though, cost me thousands of dollars as I was a committed Windows/Android user. When the android died, I called him and we talked iPhone stuff.....I broke down, bought an iPhone. Hated it for a week, then all of a sudden....began to love it.

Since then, two iMacs, three IPads, 3 iPhones, and one macbook later, we have removed all vestiges of windows from my life. I now have time for hobbies instead of using my free time keeping cranky microsoft products barely functional

The dude ought to be paid commission by Apple.
Resistance is futile.
Anyone else having a problem with screen orientation on the iPad?
Quote: Anyone else having a problem with screen orientation on the iPad?
I'm having problems. It stays in portrait mode instead of the usual landscape mode so 1/3 of the screen is blocked.
Yes, iPad display is gooned.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to