1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: Don't
Buy
Airline
Stocks.

Ever.
Normally I don't, but this is setting up to be a pure technical breakout. Nothing wrong with making money.

But I am watching for the pullback.
Quote: If it can breakout above 11.75 during premarket tomorrow, I might buy it. Next level of resistance is at 12.50. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't on my radar...but now...hmmmm interesting. Normal I don't play airline stocks but this is looking like a pure technical breakout.
Pilots "playing" stocks. This usually turns out well.
Quote: Pilots "playing" stocks. This usually turns out well.
Everything turns out well if you do it right...

Also if you only play with money you're willing to lose...
Quote: Don't
Buy
Airline
Stocks.

Ever.
well, remind me to ignore that. I have owned JBLU since $6
Update:

I now own some RJET. As someone wisely stated, this is not my kids college education fund nor money via credit card loans, this is "hobby money" that I can loose. I have a 10% stop placed with means if it drops 10%, I am out.

Some people collect comic books or own classic VW beetles they never drive, I own stocks

Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by Past V1

If it can breakout above 11.75 during premarket tomorrow, I might buy it. Next level of resistance is at 12.50. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't on my radar...but now...hmmmm interesting. Normal I don't play airline stocks but this is looking like a pure technical breakout.

Pilots "playing" stocks. This usually turns out well.
Made 5k this week...how did you do flying around while was home? Hmmmm...
I own 2500 shares at $2.50 and 2000 shares at $4. Thinking time to sell.
Quote: Made 5k this week...how did you do flying around while was home? Hmmmm...
I've been off relaxing (not worrying about my investments) all but 7 of the last 40 days.

Long term investing always pays off. Short term doesn't. More power to you if it floats your boat.

7 Compelling Reasons Why Long Term Investing Is Better Than Short Term Trading
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to