RJET stock up 10% in recent days

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Any rumors on what may be brewing ?

Up on strong volume

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/republ...tUZgYAPJpXNyoA

No rumor. They've just secured bunch of united flying.
RJET stock up 10% in recent days
If it can breakout above 11.75 during premarket tomorrow, I might buy it. Next level of resistance is at 12.50. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't on my radar...but now...hmmmm interesting. Normal I don't play airline stocks but this is looking like a pure technical breakout.
Quote: If it can breakout above 11.75 during premarket tomorrow, I might buy it. Next level of resistance is at 12.50. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't on my radar...but now...hmmmm interesting. Normal I don't play airline stocks but this is looking like a pure technical breakout.
From what I know about the turbulence of airline stocks I'd say the 16th was the day to buy and buying now would be risky. They fluctuate like crazy even when there is big news.
Quote: If it can breakout above 11.75 during premarket tomorrow, I might buy it. Next level of resistance is at 12.50. Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't on my radar...but now...hmmmm interesting. Normal I don't play airline stocks but this is looking like a pure technical breakout.
we are on the same page, but I want to "confirm the trend" a little more and will Buy Stop Market at 11.76.

Volume is double the average so institutional money is jumping in, my opinion.
Quote: From what I know about the turbulence of airline stocks I'd say the 16th was the day to buy and buying now would be risky. They fluctuate like crazy even when there is big news.
always buy strength !
Also, dollar is up and oil is down= good for airline and transport generally. I'd watch buying on the pre-mkt though, they can hold all the buy orders and short the stock before the market opens and you can't do a thing. I'd a buy a little now and see where it goes--it will probably pull back since everyone will take profits on Friday.
BedRock, you are awesome

everybody on this thread came out of the shadows and are providing great advice, thank you
Don't
Buy
Airline
Stocks.

Ever.
Quote: Also, dollar is up and oil is down= good for airline and transport generally. I'd watch buying on the pre-mkt though, they can hold all the buy orders and short the stock before the market opens and you can't do a thing. I'd a buy a little now and see where it goes--it will probably pull back since everyone will take profits on Friday.
Awesome insight!!! Thanks.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to