National Airlines

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 20
Go to
roster patterns
Hi, I have an interview coming up soon and would like to know what work patterns you’re doing (time on time off), this is for the 744.
All schedules are 18 on/ 12 off. Expect to be extend most of the time..
Quote: All schedules are 18 on/ 12 off. Expect to be extend most of the time..
That's a big no thank you.
Quote: That's a big no thank you.

While at the school house I heard that everyone is filling their monthly flight time limits pretty quick. Captains are pulling around 200K. Fo’s around 100K.

HD
Quote: While at the school house I heard that everyone is filling their monthly flight time limits pretty quick. Captains are pulling around 200K. Fo’s around 100K.

HD
Wait did I read this correctly? 100k for 18+ days/month AND timing out???
Quote: Wait did I read this correctly? 100k for 18+ days/month AND timing out???
Jesus that's an atrocity
Quote: Jesus that's an atrocity
Possibly a war crime. We should consult the Geneva Convention.
Quote: While at the school house I heard that everyone is filling their monthly flight time limits pretty quick. Captains are pulling around 200K. Fo’s around 100K.

HD
That's painful to read.
Hourly rates and QOL are better with Fractionals/135 operators. After all… there are those who don’t mind the commute, half way round the world in a middle seat way back of the jet? How many times do F/O’s get that wonderful ACARS message saying, you have to give your landing to the other guy because of currency requirements.
Quote: How many times do F/O’s get that wonderful ACARS message saying, you have to give your landing to the other guy because of currency requirements.
ACARS? Now that’s funny
6  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 
Page 16 of 20
Go to