National Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 20
Go to
I don't see the attraction... Low wages, based in YIP.... What am I missing?
probably still better than the regional they are coming from... and they have not been based in YIP for some time.... HQ is now in MCO.... they only thing they do in YIP is training at the K4 -400 sim.
So are the pilots home based now?
Quote: So are the pilots home based now?
Yes they are..
The 20 days out is what's holding me back. I'm doing 16 out right now and it's beating the crap out of me.
Any replies from HR after the submitting the second application?
I would be more concerned working for that clown they have as a Chief Pilot than the schedule. The former MIA ASSt. Chief Pilot for UPS.
He was fired by Kalita and UPS. That has to be a record!
Quote: I would be more concerned working for that clown they have as a Chief Pilot than the schedule. The former MIA ASSt. Chief Pilot for UPS.
Yeow! Details?
Quote: I would be more concerned working for that clown they have as a Chief Pilot than the schedule. The former MIA ASSt. Chief Pilot for UPS.
I had a short stay on the 757 before taking a recall to ATI, against my better judgement. I was treated well by all the folks at National. The instructors and check airman on the 757 are outstanding.
As for the CP, he is a stand up guy who is not afraid to speak his mind. That will get you fired at lots of places.
National Air Cargo (Sister company to the Airline) is BK

National Air Cargo Files for Bankruptcy Blaming Judgment, Defense Spending Cuts - iMarket Reports
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 20
Go to