National Airlines

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 20
Go to
Any latest news? Says they are hiring! The past news had not been great. Thanks.
National in MCO; who knows ???
I have no idea about National in MCO. I have tried for quite awhile to get on there but no luck. I simply cannot get noticed.

I have 4400 hours in the Classic 747-200, but as F/O, not enough seniority to upgrade and almost 10,000 hours in the DC-8, with a type, almost all as PIC.

I have extensive, worldwide, long range, international multi-time zone operations experience.

Finally, allot of mid-east AMC experience in Iraq and Afghanistan; which National does most of there flying.

Still no call.

Wright cyclones…………………the sound of power and freedom !!!!
Class of 8 started today, 6 for the 757 and 2 for the 747. All are already typed, that seems to be the key to getting hired.
I have a good friend who is interviewing today; he is typed in the 75/67. I also have a good friend who is an F/A there who tried to help me get on and I was specifically told by the fleet mgr that I didn't meet their requirements because Im not typed in anything they fly.
Got an email from Shira Matisak yesterday with the employment app. to send back. I am currently a RJ driver, so maybe there is still hope for those without 75/744 types.
That gives me hope. Perhaps Ill give it another try. Thx!
Sounds like the class is full of older guys.
National------------who knows !!!
Yes, the classes are full of old guys. With all the heavy jets crews available; North American (757/767), World (747-400) Evergreen (747-400) and now Centurion( 747-400) National can pick and choose who they want.

I have 4400 hours in the -200 as F/O and 10,000 PIC in the DC-8 and years of Mideast experience; Iraq and Afghanistan, they do not even have the courtesy to even give me an interview !!!

Things happen for a reason !!!!! Who knows !!

Wright cyclones............the sound of power and freedom !!!
Well I did receive the additional paper work from Shira Matisak, did submit but no response. 5200 TT, 1700 ME turbine PIC 91/135 ATP SE/ME BS Aeronautics.
Filling mine out too, 4500TT, RJ, SF340 CA....crossing fingers..
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 20
Go to