PSA new hire failure rate.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to
So been talking to a few buddies of mine who jumped ship from g7 and mesa and some comair guys and they mentioned to me that for the sim portion their class got divided in half and some went to clt and some to cvg. The clt crew was 100% failure and the experience level was good in that group. Can any psa guy elaborate on what is going on there? 100% failure rate does not looks good for any company, yeah they can fill classes but half can't pass, and last time I check, the shuttle program was cancelled.

Btw those guys that failed in clt some were pic typed on the cl65.
Hmm very interesting
I can't see that happening.

If you were already PIC typed on the CL65 and can't pass an initial on the same airplane you probably had no business being PIC typed in the CL65.
Karma. Definitely karma.
According to a buddy of mine over there the washout rate is 18%. Still pretty high if you ask me.
If there's a 100% failure rate, then something is wrong with the training.
I meant 100% in CLT during the sim portion, the guys that went to CVG passed the sim, and like I said before the experience level was high on that group. Out of 8, 3 were pic typed.
Careers ended. Good
jgdeleon09 i think i msiread your screen name i think its.........ah here it is! TROLLYMCTROLLERTON.
Failed as in fired?

If was just fail an event and retrain, that's probably just the company's way of making sure they don't leave for a major any time soon.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 18
Go to