Major & Regional Domicile Map

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 42
Go to
Quote: And it's spelled "Allegiant" not "Alligiant" as listed on the map.

Also "Republic" includes Republic, Shuttle America as well as Chautauqua but I don't see that noted anywhere. Perhaps "Republic Group" might cause less confusion.

Otherwise, great job!
Fixed the spelling. I'm going to hold off on Republic for a bit. CHQ is going away so I'll let that shake out a bit.
Great map and wonderful idea!

If you wanted to break Republic down by actual certificate, it would be:

Chatauqua: CMH, JFK, LGA, SDF

Republic: DCA, DEN, IND, ORD, CMH, PIT, PHL, MCI, EWR, GSO
IFP needs to be added
MIA is not open yet (opens 12/1)

Shuttle America: ORD, IND, EWR, CMH, LGA
New Pilot Domicile Map
Allegiant - SFB, PIE, FLL, PGD, LAS, IWA, ENV, OAK, BLI
I noticed ORF isn't on there for AWAC, not sure if it was mentioned in the last 5 pages or not.

Would be nice if you could filter it and sort by airline, or status (major, regional) etc.
Quote: Great map and wonderful idea!

If you wanted to break Republic down by actual certificate, it would be:

Chatauqua: CMH, JFK, LGA, SDF

Republic: DCA, DEN, IND, ORD, CMH, PIT, PHL, MCI, EWR, GSO
IFP needs to be added
MIA is not open yet (opens 12/1)

Shuttle America: ORD, IND, EWR, CMH, LGA
IFP = Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport?

I'll break it down after CHQ disappears.
Previous SkyWest guys forgot to mention the beloved Colorado Springs (COS) domicile.
Quote: Allegiant - SFB, PIE, FLL, PGD, LAS, IWA, ENV, OAK, BLI
Does IWA = AZA ?

Pilots are based at ENV?
I'm not sure if this would be useful to others, and perhaps it's off topic, but I thought it would be an interesting map if it included color coding for what base is junior at each airline. So the name of the airline could be red if it's a senior base, green if junior, and yellow if in the middle. I know it could get complicated when you consider aircraft type, but just an idea.

Anyways, great work! Thank you!
Quote: I'm not sure if this would be useful to others, and perhaps it's off topic, but I thought it would be an interesting map if it included color coding for what base is junior at each airline. So the name of the airline could be red if it's a senior base, green if junior, and yellow if in the middle. I know it could get complicated when you consider aircraft type, but just an idea.

Anyways, great work! Thank you!
They change, sometimes from one to the other, in mere months.
Quote: Previous SkyWest guys forgot to mention the beloved Colorado Springs (COS) domicile.
Thanks got it.
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 42
Go to