Voluntary vacation cancellation solicitation

Subscribe
Just got this notice this morning for the Dec bid month. MEM Airbus Captain. Without a new contract? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! I'll be enjoying my well earned time off with my family and friends.

ATTENTION Scheds: Feel free to call me for draft trips. I'll be happy to take up your time as you struggle to fill open trips.

ATTENTION Company negotiating team: You will be personally responsible for the freight not getting moved.
Wonder what it feels like to be among the 5-10% of pilots who will disregard what helps the NC for what lines their pockets? Must drape towels over their mirrors or have such a narcissistic viewpoint that it doesn't bother them. This goes double for the instructors who get to hide their schedules while hogging at the draft trough. All while wearing the "Contract Now" lanyard and pretending to have solidarity. We should make some "Semper Me" lanyards and hand them out to those deserving individuals. Not harassment or intimidation, just acknowledging their demonstrated behavior and highlighting their difference of opinion. I'll just continue to enjoy my days off and my family...
If that Voluntary Buy Back FCIF isn't followed up with a Involuntary Cancellation FCIF, it will speak volumes about where we are as a unified crew force.