AA Fit Assessment

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hi everyone. I have an AA application on file, and it's been there since April. All the parts have been indicating green check marks this entire time until I logged in today. There's now a red X next to my fit assessment. Any idea why this might be?

Thanks!
Quote: Hi everyone. I have an AA application on file, and it's been there since April. All the parts have been indicating green check marks this entire time until I logged in today. There's now a red X next to my fit assessment. Any idea why this might be?

Thanks!
Been to a hospital in Dallas?

That's the Ebola X.
hmmmmmmmm, interesting, mine too...............

IIRC, when the AA app opened last time, roughly 3-4 months after it closed, they sent out a crap-ton of TBNT email. However, they said that one could reapply at the 6 month point from original app window "snapshot".

I'd be curious if this is the same thing?
Just noticed this on mine as well.
Same here. Hopefully they sensed that our personalities improved over the past few months and wanted to give us another shot.
AA Fit Assessment
still green on my app there..wonder what does that mean. Need to update my hours too.
Mine still has the green check mark, but I didn't apply until early September.
AA Fit Assessment
Word on the street is 6 months and it resets. You just have to re-accomplish.
Quote: Word on the street is 6 months and it resets. You just have to re-accomplish.
That wasn't the case for mine, FWIW. Still green, and applied at the first opening (a year ago?).
Green Check
Quote: That wasn't the case for mine, FWIW. Still green, and applied at the first opening (a year ago?).
Same here as well, applied 9 months ago...still green....... still waiting too!
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to