LAX Crew Hotels

Subscribe
Anyone know of an inexpensive hotel near LAX. Nothing fancy needed.
Out the door the hacienda is around $70-75, la quinta is $80, I hear the Marriott is $80. La quinta is nicer than hacienda and is a much easier shuttle to get on, marriott sells out of crew rooms pretty fast.
When I was commuting to LAX I would priceline hotel row at the airport and generally be able to hit one of the nicer ones for about $55 to $65. Then I'd just walk there. The Hacienda SUXS!!!
Thanks guys.
Hacienda, mostly , call for a reservation first , tell them you are crew.. They do sell out. If a foreign airline cancels they put PAX up there. The place is kind of old and needs updating. The staff is nice. The best thing about the place is the location. Many restaurants and dining opportunities nearby. As well as a Ralph's supermarket, starbucks and walgreens. If you have to hang out between trips it's an easy walk to El Segundo main street and to beach for a run or bike. I stayed there for years and never had a bad experiences. But... for another 20-40$ you can get a nicer room in a better hotel. But Century Blvd does not have much to offer other than hotels. Lots of dinning and shopping the closer you are to Westchester. (Sepulveda Blvd between Lincoln Blvd and Manchester Blvd) Century Blvd east of the I-405 can be a bit dodgey. I stayed at the motel 6 on Century as a last resort a couple of times when everything else was full.