AA pilot credentials website questions?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: I believe resume and LORs are all you need to upload. Also, you can have people use the following link to do an online recommendation instead of uploading an LOR: https://aa.pilotcredentials.com/index.php?a=recommend
Thanks Scooter. I took the belt and suspenders approach with LORs and recommendations. I have both from each individual. I just didn't scan certificates. Thanks for the input.
RAJ
Quote: I believe resume and LORs are all you need to upload. Also, you can have people use the following link to do an online recommendation instead of uploading an LOR: https://aa.pilotcredentials.com/index.php?a=recommend
Thanks for the link! Do LOR's still not help until you're actually at an interview or will they help get me a call? I understand that the references I used in pilot credentials don't really get considered until you are at the interview. Are LOR's (perhaps from those same people) any different?
^^^ As far as I know they're looked reviewed at the final step.

An unknown is has the change at top of the Flt dept. changed the process? If yes I'd assume that LOR's could carry more weight earlier in the process.
What's the consensus on cover letters? How many have been uploading them? Does HR actually look at your attachments and take them into consideration? Is Pilot Credentials a point awarding system depending on how many boxes you've checked or is a human being sifting through apps?
Spoke with someone in hiring a couple weeks ago. Apps are looked at by people. Letters of rec will help you break out if there is a tie, but won't necessarily break you out of the stack of thousands. By that I suspect there is some sort of computer system that sorts them first. Not sure on cover letters, but I suspect the same.
Application Questions 2022
Hi Guys, I have to questions about pilotcredentials application

1. Flight Hours --I am rated on A320, however I just have the sim hours for my initial type . How and where can I include it in my profile?( since the site states "Please do not include simulator time.")
2. Education -- I have some additional training from professional type schools but there is no option to include it under Education Level. Where can I include it ? Did you list ALL your education? ( Eg. FlightSafety, PanamAcademy, etc)

TIA for your support!
I don’t think they care if you have a type but no hours in it. The only place that ever did that was southwest.

These both are, at best, saved for the blurb at the bottom of your resume, and that’s it IMO
Quote: Hi Guys, I have to questions about pilotcredentials application

1. Flight Hours --I am rated on A320, however I just have the sim hours for my initial type . How and where can I include it in my profile?( since the site states "Please do not include simulator time.")
2. Education -- I have some additional training from professional type schools but there is no option to include it under Education Level. Where can I include it ? Did you list ALL your education? ( Eg. FlightSafety, PanamAcademy, etc)

TIA for your support!
You don't list it in flight hours. They don't want sim time. It'll be on your resume so they'll know your quals. Education is simply education is the traditional forms: associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate. It's not airline apps where they (specifically Delta) wants your whole life on paper. Good luck.
Tried quick search but figured I'd ask since we are talking about AA pilot credentials. Mil heavy guy trying to include "other" time on website. On flight hours page, doesn't have section for other time. Was going to include it on resume (clearly spelled out) to help with TT. Additionally plan on incorporating 0.3hour/sortie conversion to aid as well. I'm not missing anything am I with including other time? (Granted this will all be visible on flying hour report generated for mil flying, just want to make sure I do it right the first time)

Appreciate any and all help

-Chem
Quote: You don't list it in flight hours. They don't want sim time. It'll be on your resume so they'll know your quals. Education is simply education is the traditional forms: associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate. It's not airline apps where they (specifically Delta) wants your whole life on paper. Good luck.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to