FedEx DH question

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I thought the deal with the Business Select was that they originally authorized it, and then awhile ago they retracted it. Pretty sure, I remember thinking, dang you guys are cheap!
I don't think they're cheap.........just mean spirited, which seems to be the Memphis way. Lets see, anytime fare is $550, and business select is $578, so they want their $28 back even though I saved the company $1100, just because I was able to board first? YGBSM!
Global travel will not book you in Business Select...I know my flights on SWA are all truly in coach and make my own travel plans accordingly
Quote: Global travel will not book you in Business Select...I know my flights on SWA are all truly in coach and make my own travel plans accordingly
Kronan,

That information is not correct. Simply fill out the Upgrade Request Form. I do this all the time and get Business Select on SWA. I put no more than $25 for the personal upgrade. The actual cost ranges from 12-18. I fill out the form before calling Global. I tell them I want Business Select then they tell me they can't and I tell them that I already sent in the upgrade form and then they do it. Sometimes I just tell them right away and they do it.

The personal upgrade form can be found in VIPS on the Deviation/Deadheading Pull down menu under Flight Operations. On the Deviation/Deaheading Page, it will be the second from the bottom on the lower left hand side of page titled, "Crew Travel Upgrade Form"

You get more points and can usually get the exit row isle seat this way! Worth it to me.

Whale
The Crew Travel Upgrade form is different than using your bank money to pay the difference. That form gives corp travel permission to take the difference out of your pay check.
Quote: The Crew Travel Upgrade form is different than using your bank money to pay the difference. That form gives corp travel permission to take the difference out of your pay check.
Walrus,

That is the only way to get Business Select on SWA. I have even had Global Travel inform me that they would not put me on a flight telling me that it was sold out! When I looked, all were sold out but Business Select. She told me that she cannot book unless I would turn in the form. I brought it to the attention of ALPA but it went no where.....
Quote: Walrus,

That is the only way to get Business Select on SWA. I have even had Global Travel inform me that they would not put me on a flight telling me that it was sold out! When I looked, all were sold out but Business Select. She told me that she cannot book unless I would turn in the form. I brought it to the attention of ALPA but it went no where.....
Have you tried booking it yourself and using the company credit card?
Quote: Walrus,

Really? I don't fly Southwest, but on other airlines I've gotten 1st class if coach was full.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to