Dallas Love Field cheap hotels

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Hello SWA pilots,

I am flying a flight from Atlanta Georgia to Dallas Love Field on December twenty third. This will be my first time at Dallas Love Field. I am looking for a super cheap hotel and maybe a good place to eat? I know lot of you are based out of here. So please give me some good information thanks.
From,
Jack
Quote: Hello SWA pilots,

I am flying a flight from Atlanta Georgia to Dallas Love Field on December twenty third. This will be my first time at Dallas Love Field. I am looking for a super cheap hotel and maybe a good place to eat? I know lot of you are based out of here. So please give me some good information thanks.
From,
Jack
The one the company pays for would be the one I'd go with.
Love field is not great when it comes to cheap hotels - there's a lot of spendy hotels though. I'd recommend the Embassy Suites nW of the field. There's a pretty good Italian restaurant in the parking lot.
Quote: Hello SWA pilots,

From,
Jack
The cheap hotels are in ATL. Nothing is cheap in Dallas. The good food requires a rental car.
Ive stayed at the Doubeltree for $55
The Wyndham is the closest crew hotel to DAL.

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/texas/...08=&025=c&026=
Wyndham will be almost $100 out the door. Not cheap.
Agree with above. The hotels around Love are not great for commuters. This is why I have HOU at the top of my vacancy bid right now. Also no crash pads in the area.
But if anybody wants to start a Crashpad there is a really cool apartment complex southeast of the airport by the Medical Center Dart Rail station and the children's hospital. It's adjacent to a Kroger and a few restaurants. Pretty high end, lots of doctors and nurses make their homes there. Very safe to walk around and, best part, no car required to get to and from Love.

I just don't have the guts to sign a lease, buy furniture, etc all on my own. But I'd sure be willing to entertain a crashpad situation there if anybody is interested. Here is the website for the apartments.

http://www.2140medicaldistrict.com/
Quote: Ive stayed at the Doubeltree for $55

How did you get that rate? Priceline?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to