New commuter in NYC, need some help

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to
Quote: FAs seem to like Voyager as well. I have been using Uber lately because it’s almost identical priced with their 50% off up to $10 deal.

Kew Cab is $12 to/from Kew Gardens to/from JFK or LGA.

I’ve never heard of General Taxi.
How does the 50% off deal work?
Quote: How does the 50% off deal work?
It’s just automatically applied in my app. You should see it before you select what type of Uber you want. I don’t know if it’s every ride for everyone but it’s been pretty consistent for me for the last month.
Quote: It’s just automatically applied in my app. You should see it before you select what type of Uber you want. I don’t know if it’s every ride for everyone but it’s been pretty consistent for me for the last month.
Thanks...just got an award back to NYC. Have to learn all the tricks again.
Do EWR trips go senior in the NYC 717?
Quote: Do EWR trips go senior in the NYC 717?
Depends on how senior the pilots living in NJ and eastern PA are. They love EWR....minimizes their EZ pass statement. 😁
I have found Airtrain to Jamaica and Uber to LGA to be the quickest way to go. Especially as I look down at the traffic on the Van Wyck from the Airtrain. That's just JFK-LGA though.
Quote: Do EWR trips go senior in the NYC 717?
Which seat? A’s live there, B’a are stuck until they can AE out.

Except for the jackass who feels he needs to quote this post with “but I’m a captain commuter” or “I’m an fo and I live in NJ”...
Happy Thanksgiving sunshine
Quote: Which seat? A’s live there, B’a are stuck until they can AE out.

Except for the jackass who feels he needs to quote this post with “but I’m a captain commuter” or “I’m an fo and I live in NJ”...
It was easy to avoid EWR trips in the 737 B’s seat the last 3 1/2 years. I am hoping there are enough of local 717 A’s to give me similar success. However, I may not be so lucky.
The Aeroporter (bus) was a generally easy way to get between airports in a pinch.
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to