jetBlue 11/06 Interview

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
All the other dates have their own thread, so I thought I'd make one for us, too.

11/06 8:30 interview.
11/12 Phase 2 email.
Sterling currently says: Background - Completed Pending 14 of 16 searches completed.

When I click view report, it seems that all checks are complete. I haven't heard anything since the phase 2 email, though. Anyone else out there with any info?

The waiting is the hardest part.

Good luck to all!
I didn't want to be the first to create another interview date thread.....but I'm glad you did.
I've heard you can call Sterling if you are curious.
Most phase 2 pass/fails have been going out in the 7-9 week timeframe. So that puts us around 25 dec-8 jan.
Quote: I didn't want to be the first to create another interview date thread.....but I'm glad you did.
I've heard you can call Sterling if you are curious.
Most phase 2 pass/fails have been going out in the 7-9 week timeframe. So that puts us around 25 dec-8 jan.
It's been 2 weeks since the last batch of Phase 2 emails have gone out (10/16 interviews). Maybe tomorrow the 10/28 folks will get some news. I can't imaging a whole lot will be done next week.
11/6 3:30 interview.
11/10 into phase 2.
11/14 Sterling complete.

Now just checking email 200 times/daily.

Best of luck to all.
Quote: 11/6 3:30 interview.
11/10 into phase 2.
11/14 Sterling complete.

Best of luck to all.
damn that was quick.
Quote: damn that was quick.
I think my lack of prior 121 time made for a speedy process. With no PRIA records to obtain from a different airline, I think that's why it went so quick.
Just read the Blue Pilot Recruitment "Blue Horizons". If there is anyone who has talked to them or has good info, What would cause a Candidate NOT to make it through PHASE 2?

From what I have been told as long as your backgrounds check(s) match what your application/interview info is then you should be good?
Quote: 11/6 3:30 interview.
11/10 into phase 2.
11/14 Sterling complete.

Best of luck to all.
200?! Try 20,0000! haha.

I was 11/13.. Agree on above, any insight on why people don't make it through Phase 2!? The wait is killing me
Quote: Just read the Blue Pilot Recruitment "Blue Horizons". If there is anyone who has talked to them or has good info, What would cause a Candidate NOT to make it through PHASE 2?

From what I have been told as long as your backgrounds check(s) match what your application/interview info is then you should be good?
Even if you pass the interview and the background check the hiring board can reject you. That happened a lot earlier this year for guys who had currency issues. I'm not sure if that's still happening often now.
It sucks that it takes so long! I personally know 4 guys recently who were just waiting around to hear about phase 2 and got class dates at other airlines... So Jb lost 4 good guys just because the wait was soo long, have they talked about a way to speed the process up because they are losing good people because of the long wait times from interview to class date.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to