United 787 question

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Couple questions:

What seating configuration do you guys have on the -8?

What kind of range does it really have fully loaded?

Can you feel a difference with humidity & pressure? Or is that just a marketing tool?

Any nuances with it?

Thanks
Oh, and what kinds of fuel burns are you seeing at TOC with a full load?
Quote: Couple questions:

Can you feel a difference with humidity & pressure? Or is that just a marketing tool?

Any nuances with it?

Thanks
Can only answer first and last questions.

Scab on the left.
Scabs.
Quote: Can only answer first and last questions.

Scab on the left.
Scabs.
Right now almost everyone on here's placing you on the same level a scab, if not a rung lower. Real classy.

Now do what you do best in 3 -2 -1 ........

Any nuances with it?

Thanks
You won't ever fly one Pelican. You'll be fenced off widebodies when Delta buys Alaska.
Quote: Can only answer first and last questions.

Scab on the left.
Scabs.
Do they actually allow to operate anything above the turd hearse?. Geeze junior it's time to put your time to better use... perhaps making a bigger cake of soap from two smaller ones?
Great info...thanx.

Rocky - That sounds about like the same fence I'll face staying here independently...hmmm...i'm ok with that. Enjoy your Beijing layovers and I'll enjoy my Kona 2-days. Cheers good buddy.

Any nuances with it?

Thanks
Nuances? Yes. Called a 787 by Boeing, currently referred to as the Scabliner.
Quote: Nuances? Yes. Called a 787 by Boeing, currently referred to as the Scabliner.
Care to elaborate Krudawg? I haven't heard this reference before, but then again, I'm an outsider.
Quote: Care to elaborate Krudawg? I haven't heard this reference before, but then again, I'm an outsider.
Scabliner= a 787 in United paint job quite often captained by a L-CAL '83-85 hire (see 'scab')

- often used by L-UAL hires with disgust as explanation for why they will never bid it
- said UAL hire cannot bid due to UAL ALPA seeking to shelter 747-400 (see 'only plane that counts no matter what!') from intrusion by CAL pilots
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to