Come one come all its bash envoy day

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Why,
You guys did what you thought was best for you!
Good on ya!
Any number of booger eaters will come on here and type all kinds of krap that they wouldn't say out loud to their cats, much less to another humans face, keyboard kommandos, whatever.
No one would care had you guys not bagged on other pilot groups so much.
Quote: What comes around goes around, can't wait to deny you a**holes the js
F/Os don't deny anything.
Quote: I'm gonna yell scab over the frequency mid flare next time I see an envoy plane
Meow that's funny
Quote: Why,
You guys did what you thought was best for you!
Good on ya!
Any number of booger eaters will come on here and type all kinds of krap that they wouldn't say out loud to their cats, much less to another humans face, keyboard kommandos, whatever.
The weird part thats exactly what PSA and PDT did......
Envoy pilots did everything they could to hold the line short of shutting down. It might have worked too if they hadn't been undercut. But the second they were, management won. Sadly it sets an awful precedent for the future.

But again, Envoy pilots stood up for the regional industry repeatedly. For you, me, and every other guy here. You couldn't expect them to fall on the sword all the way to the unemployment line once it became evident others were more than happy to take their flying and their efforts were for naught.

The most definitive whipsaw battle to date was just lost, but don't blame Envoy pilots.
[mod note]

This is not likely to be a productive topic.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to