FDX.....Training letter??

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Shouldn't the training letter for Posting 14-05 be coming out soon?

The company has 10 days to post it after the bid award closes so do they always wait until the very last day to do so?
Quote: Shouldn't the training letter for Posting 14-05 be coming out soon?

The company has 10 days to post it after the bid award closes so do they always wait until the very last day to do so?
Pretty much yes. However I doubt they will be working on New Years day so they MIGHT get it out on the 31st.
Quote: Pretty much yes. However I doubt they will be working on New Years day so they MIGHT get it out on the 31st.
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha..........Good one.
Here's one thing that is certain...the first version of the training letter is as firm as quicksand. Planning anything around your published training date is worse than a crapshoot.
Quote: Shouldn't the training letter for Posting 14-05 be coming out soon?

Just received Crew Notification on start of Initial Upgrade Training but no training letter available, FWIW.
Got the same thing! And the MFers moved me right into the middle of summer! I am so ****ed; there are no words! Now I get why people get mad at this BS training letter. It has moved around a bit but always within 2 weeks. This is 3 friggin months! ***?
Mine moved up a month from June to May. Anyone know how long the transition training for 777 is? Haven't moved seats since 2005 and the old MD11 Pain Cave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
training letter offline again... more adjustments
Quote: training letter offline again... more adjustments
I looks like they just threw something out to make the contractional requirement and then they're going to "tweek" it indefinitly.
Quote: I looks like they just threw something out to make the contractional requirement and then they're going to "tweek" it indefinitly.
So nothing new.
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to