Quick Survey: min calendar day credit

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Which regionals have a min credit per calendar day vs just for duty period.....

In other words paid a minimum credit while on a 30 hour layover.

Thanks.

At Delta and United this is standard, AA management is trying to skip this one and set AA up to have inferior work rules for years to come...
Trans States has 4 hours min day for a full calendar day free from work on an overnight.
Mesa has nothing of that sort.
Horizon has a 4.0 min day for single duty period trips.

Other than that, it's up to the rigs.
PDT mod min to 4.0
Asa 03:52.
Skywest 4:00
Quote: Which regionals have a min credit per calendar day vs just for duty period.....

In other words paid a minimum credit while on a 30 hour layover.

Thanks.

At Delta and United this is standard, AA management is trying to skip this one and set AA up to have inferior work rules for years to come...
I have not kept up with all of the AA negotiations, but you're saying the company's proposal deletes the min day credit completely? So let's say you get called out to do 2 hrs of flying, you get paid 2hrs? That would suck.
Quote: I have not kept up with all of the AA negotiations, but you're saying the company's proposal deletes the min day credit completely? So let's say you get called out to do 2 hrs of flying, you get paid 2hrs? That would suck.
AA management wants a min day only if you're on duty that day. If you fly two hours, you're on duty and the 5:15 min would apply. If you fly 6 hours day one, sit in a hotel all day on the second day and fly 3 hours day three, you're trip would pay 11:15 with the min day AA wants. If you're at PDT, go on wings and read the letter posted from SK, it spells everything out including the companies proposed pay rates.
Quote: I have not kept up with all of the AA negotiations, but you're saying the company's proposal deletes the min day credit completely? So let's say you get called out to do 2 hrs of flying, you get paid 2hrs? That would suck.
Envoy has no min day credit either.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to