West gets a seat

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to
Quote: The protocol agreement contractually sets the status quo. ...
I agree that's how I read it. It seems to show that the West will present their current seniority list along with the East list and the mixing will go from there. Whether the West argues for the Nic or not I suppose is up to them, and it's up to those with legal backgrounds to interpret the PA. Hopefully we get this behind us and move on peacefully and no one gets screwed in the process.
Quote: I agree that's how I read it. It seems to show that the West will present their current seniority list along with the East list and the mixing will go from there. Whether the West argues for the Nic or not I suppose is up to them, and it's up to those with legal backgrounds to interpret the PA. Hopefully we get this behind us and move on peacefully and no one gets screwed in the process.
Or...everyone gets equally screwed.
Quote: I agree that's how I read it. It seems to show that the West will present their current seniority list along with the East list and the mixing will go from there. Whether the West argues for the Nic or not I suppose is up to them, and it's up to those with legal backgrounds to interpret the PA. Hopefully we get this behind us and move on peacefully and no one gets screwed in the process.
Biggest winner is Doug. He doesn't know how to run an airline pilot group that isn't divded. Second biggest winner is APA, now they will have seperate ops. Marty gets lots more money. West are the biggest losers that Judge Wake ever created/inspired.
Quote: I hope unionbuster 66 doesn't hear this while flying.......where's that incapacitated crew member checklist ?
No big deal. Lawsuits for years to come. Don't forget the Ninth Circuit arguments in April. No SLI for a while.
Quote: Or...everyone gets equally screwed.
As long as it's all equal...then it's probably the right decision.
Quote: No big deal. Lawsuits for years to come. Don't forget the Ninth Circuit arguments in April. No SLI for a while.
It has been very difficult to see a clear theme of equity in all of the arguments, court cases, and such.. We assume equity is the goal, do we not?

There is only one way to make sense of it all that unifies all the conflicting and contradictory twists and turns... One unifying theme that transcends it all, to wit:

The assumption of equity is a useful distraction...profit is the theme.. Conflict provides an opportunity for exploitation of the simpletons... Nicolau sowed a seed and Judge Wake watered it... the harvest is both plentiful and perennial...
Quote: The protocol agreement contractually sets the status quo. ...
You better read the pa, it in fact says the very opposite. Can we get back to "implicit assumptions" again?
Quote: You better read the pa, it in fact says the very opposite. Can we get back to "implicit assumptions" again?
Can we? You just did!
"Employment data"
Quote: "Employment data"
The PA specifically spells out that date has no effect on what constructive notice date is. SPECIFICALLY spells it out.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 16
Go to