FDX - AA Jumpseat

Subscribe
Has anyone else had problems logging onto the myidlisting site to list for a j/s on AA? It worked for me a few days ago but now it keeps telling me that I have the wrong password. I double checked to make sure I was using https://myidtravel.com/myidlisting and that I had the correct login info and still can't get it to work.
Hmmm. I recently tried to create a new user profile in myidtravel, and never heard back from them. Maybe something is broken.
Also unable to login. I have heard that sometimes a different browser will let you in but, this is the first time I have had an issue. The myidtravel website says to contact your airlines staff travel dept if you encounter login issues. Would that be ALPA or FDX?
I tried using a different browser too but still can't get in. I sent an email to the jumpseat committee. I was still able to list by calling 1-888-WE-FLY-AA. I think you're only able to call within 24 hours of the flight though. And don't wait until the last minute because I was on hold for an hour and that was at midnight.
Was able to login this morning, sounds like it was perhaps an issue with the website.
I think so, it worked for me too.