777-300ER order

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 20
Go to
The most junior 777 FO in IAH on the latest vacancy snapshot is like 6000 on the seniority list. Talk about really senior.
20-35 years!

Quote: Whoa... got it. So you're saying the WBFO lineholder is super senior even in EWR.

Thanks for the breakdown.
Refresh my memory if one wants to locate another BES G line percentage? Im hanging around 85% on the 777 SFO FO with this current vacancy. I won’t bid into anything unless I’m a few percentages above the G line as commuting to reserve is what nightmares are made of. Thanks in advance.
I thought that generally speaking that the absolute most junior WB is actually able to hold a line (more often than not) since reserve on most WB's involves so little flying and therefore goes senior?
Quote: Refresh my memory if one wants to locate another BES G line percentage? Im hanging around 85% on the 777 SFO FO with this current vacancy. I won’t bid into anything unless I’m a few percentages above the G line as commuting to reserve is what nightmares are made of. Thanks in advance.
It doesn't show the exact bidding percentage, but if interested in seeing the employee number where the Line falls on each BES:

CCS, Bidding, PBS, System Documents
Quote: I thought that generally speaking that the absolute most junior WB is actually able to hold a line (more often than not) since reserve on most WB's involves so little flying and therefore goes senior?
Not true on my planet. Yes, some super senior guys do bid reserve intentionally but the bottom of the list guys are typically on Reserve. This is probably because Short Calls and FSB's are generally untenable for those who don't live within the window, so that kills them bidding Reserve.

The quality of Reserve ebbs and flows as flying moves around.

Quote: I thought that generally speaking that the absolute most junior WB is actually able to hold a line (more often than not) since reserve on most WB's involves so little flying and therefore goes senior?

Quote: It doesn't show the exact bidding percentage, but if interested in seeing the employee number where the Line falls on each BES:

CCS, Bidding, PBS, System Documents
Thank you!
In EWR it does so much domestic that reserve isn’t the deal it was ten years ago when the shortest trip was TLV or sometimes LHR.
Quote: Refresh my memory if one wants to locate another BES G line percentage? Im hanging around 85% on the 777 SFO FO with this current vacancy. I won’t bid into anything unless I’m a few percentages above the G line as commuting to reserve is what nightmares are made of. Thanks in advance.
SFO 777 g line is at 80% and SFO has a lot of domestic flying early report late arrival. 2 day trips. Scheduling hands out short calls like candy about 10 a day.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18 
Page 14 of 20
Go to