FDX FxCal 5.2.0

Subscribe
Apple released 5.2.0.
Fixes calendar refresh and open time.
Please clear Activities under Troubleshooting when you upgrade to start clean with your calendar.

Hundreds chose to participate in TestFlight and were down for less than a day. If you have not yet signed up for TestFlight and would like to, please do it soon so we are more prepared for the next PFC change.
https://fxpilot.info/php_uploads/fxpilotLogin.php
Works perfect! And like the new slide function! Thx
So Kurt, do you get a commission from Apple for every FDX pilot that has bought an iPhone solely/predominately to use FxCal? If not, you should. Great work--as usual--App Dude.
Quote: So Kurt, do you get a commission from Apple for every FDX pilot that has bought an iPhone solely/predominately to use FxCal? If not, you should. Great work--as usual--App Dude.
That would be great!!
But they really should give developers discounts on Apple hardware so they can test on multiple platforms properly. But sadly, not that either.

And Thanks
Hey Kurt,

I downloaded 5.2 everything works until I select “Open time ...View/Get” The app shuts off.

I’ve downloaded TestFlight (previously) and have been opening FX Cal through it with the same result.

Everything was fine until I downloaded 5.2.

Anybody else? Any thoughts?
I urged all to clear Activities and Open Time under Troubleshooting when upgrading to 5.2.0 to start fresh.
Lots of changes were made behind the scenes.
Please try that.
Sorry Kurt, I should have included that info also. I did indeed clear activities prior to the download
I am trying to track down a strange issue. When refreshing months multiple times and mixing between this month and next month, it appears the events sometimes get duplicated. Not sure if VIPS is even sending down consistent information each time.
Please clear Activities and Open Time.
Then download this month and next month, only once each, and see how it goes after that.
Thanks
That seems to have done it. Thanks!